A workshop that puts persuasive stories at the
center of your communications and culture.
StoryCrush inspires and teaches your team how to:
- Build a holistic storytelling culture to collect and share stories with customers, employees, investors, partners, donors, and other audiences
- Infuse your brand's purpose into your stories
- Understand the difference between a narrative and a story, and know when to use each one
- Develop an origin story for company founders and leaders
- Structure a persuasive story to release emotions and empathy with your audiences
- Combine the literary story arc with your brand's unique purpose
- Use the hero's journey in your master brand story
- Create a story criteria to identify and collect the most persuasive ones to meet your strategic goals
- Develop an authentic brand voice
- Write stories using empathy, suspense and surprise
- Apply the brand voice and stories across all your channels—owned, paid, and earned—and into your ongoing content marketing
Half-Day and Full-Day Workshops available.
Led by Melinda Cross, a weaver of brand messages and stories for Fortune 500s,
mid-size companies, start-ups and not-for-profits.
Learn more about the StoryCrush workshop, scheduling, and package pricing: